Recommended companies online can provide cash advances to small as well as medium sized businesses across the UK. Products are designed as a quick way for businesses that accept credit or debit card sales, to release capital.
Established online business finance firms promise customers the following: –
- Partnership – a funding partner to help you grow your business
- Availability – you’ll be allocated an account manager who will be available for you to contact at your convenience
- Support – expect every phone call and e-mail to be responded to efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Transparency – all fees will be clearly disclosed up front. Transparency will ensure that there are no hidden extras, no admin fees and no additional costs.
- Confidentiality – all data provided will remain confidential
For business funding in the UK click here
Fast and flexible business cash advances
Easy-to-apply-for business cash advances are a fast, flexible way to raise between £5,000 and £100,000 for your business today. Repayments will be based on your card sales which means you only pay back when you sell to your customers. There’s a single all-inclusive cost added to the advance, however unlike a bank loan there are no fixed monthly payments, no APRs and no hidden extras.
Business cash advances are quick and simple to apply for. What’s more:-
- The application process only takes a matter of minutes
- You will receive a decision in under 24 hours
- No security of business plans is required
To date, over 90% of businesses applying for cash advances meeting the basic criteria, have been approved.
Applying today for a quick quote
If you’re having problems with cash flow or need a little bit extra financial help for your business, apply today for a cash advance. Set the ball rolling by completing a few details online like:-
- Your name
- Contact telephone number
- E-mail address
- Business name
- Average monthly card sales
- How much funding you require
It won’t take long for a reply and if successful, you will receive funds for your business in days. Reputable firms also provide online information so you can make comparisons between business cash advances and typical bank loans. At the end of the day many small to medium sized businesses can find managing cash flow to be extremely difficult, so cash advances really do make a difference.
Frequently asked questions
If you’re thinking about applying for a business cash advance, then you’ve probably got a number of questions you’d like to ask. Financial specialists online provide frequently asked questions sections, here are a few examples:-
- How do business cash advances work?
- What are the advantages of business cash of advance?
- Am I eligible?
- How much can I borrow?
- How long do your advances take to repay?
Don’t worry if you can’t find an answer to your question, speak to an adviser.